Why Use A Real Estate Agent?
Many people ask this question and either get partial answers or no answers. It is important to understand that not all real estate companies, and therefore agents, operate in the capacity. As the “Real Estate Team” with Coldwell Banker, here is what we will do for you.
- Explain our listing service campaign and the 4 distinct steps involved in the process of selling your home.
- Learn the story of your home and neighborhood to effectively market to respective buyers.
- Consult on our Ultimate Service guarantee and feedback program
- Consult on staging and presentation of your home to capture maximum show interest and why.
- List your property on the Multiple Listing Service® of our Board.
- Advertise your property though www.realtor.ca.
- Place Facebook adds on our professional sites.
- Place a Coldwell Banker Team For Sale sign on your property.
- Depending on location of the property, place direction signs to your property.
- Cooperate with all other agents and brokerages working with buyers.
- Show the property to all prospective buyers.
- Show the property at times acceptable to the seller and, if any tenants, subject to tenant’s rights in accordance to the Landlord Tenancy Act.
- Respond as quickly as possible to all customer and REALTOR® inquiries.
- Disclose in a timely manner to the seller all appropriate facts affecting the transaction known to us.
- Keep to seller informed in a timely manner regarding the progress of the transaction.
- Review all submitted Contracts of Purchase and Sale for the seller’s consideration.
- Assist the seller in negotiating favourable terms and conditions with a buyer.
- Assist in the completion and possession process.
We will ask for a survey review to be sent to Coldwell Banker head office for their follow up review. This can be anonymous or otherwise but helps us provide better service as company and as individuals.
Within one month after a fully completed transaction for both sellers and buyers we will contact you for a brief inquiry into how ‘things are going’.
Useful Contacts List
|Austring Fendrick & Fairman||867-668-4405|
|Lamarche & Lang||867-456-3300|
|Macdonald & Co||867-667-7885|
|Murrin Professional Corp||867-456-2227|
|Morris & Sova||867-456-2326|
|Davis & Co||867-393-5100|
|Tucker & Co||867-667-2099|
|Lackowicz & Hoffman||867-668-5252|
|Anne Marie McColman||867-667-7457|
|Shaske & Zeiner
Home Heating and Heating Systems Inspections
|ACS Oil Burner Services||867-633-4006|
|Griffiths Heating & Sheet Metal||867-667-2214|
|Fireweed Home Comfort||867-322-2646|
|Fred’s Plumbing and Heating||867-667-6441|
|Mammoth Heating & Sheet Metal||867-336-2112|
|Midnight Sun Sheet Metal & Heating||867-668-2956|
|Milligan Sheet Metal||867-633-2901|
|Superior Plumbing and Heating||867-668-5948|
|InSite Home Inspections
|A Closer Look Home Inspections
|Red Seal Inspection Services